EWA - English speaking course
- Version: 4.3.2005
- Size: 87066.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
EWA - English speaking course Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the EWA - English speaking course app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
EWA - English speaking course Description0
Your favorite characters of movies and books will help you to learn English in a playful way!
EWA gives you a unique system of learning spoken English, based on your favorite movies and TV shows. You'll learn most common phrases and won't rise to the occasion talking to native speakers.
The course conforms with the CEFR recommendations (Common European Framework). What does it mean? It means that after finishing the course you'll know the recommended vocabulary which is accepted by all Europe and even the USA.
Also you'll have:
- A huge library of hundreds, the most popular books in English. Read and translate words while reading. Add unknown words to "Smart Brain+" system for faster memorizing.
- Thousands videos from movies and TV shows with your favorite characters in "Video" section. There you can learn new words and improve your listening comprehension.
- An intensive vocabulary learning with "Smart Brain+", based on improved interval repetition system of the famous American linguist Paul Pimsleur.
- And, of course, the detailed statistics of your success.
Download Ewa and learn English in a new way!
One-month subscription for $8.49
Six-month subscription for $34.99
You will need EWA subscription in order to access all courses and features. Courses available may vary depending on the language of your device.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Start now and experience the new way of learning English.
Expanding your vocabulary has never been easier.