- Version: 2.3.2006
- Size: 4594.0MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the MediaFire app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
MediaFire lets you easily upload all your files - like your photos, videos, music, and documents - and access them from anywhere with your iPad, iPhone, or on the web.
MediaFire makes it easy to share your files too! You can share with email, text, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, or just copy a link to share anywhere!
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space
• Sync your iOS photos to your computer
• Built-in music player
• Stream and play music and videos
• Airplay music and videos
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your iPhone, or iPad. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime.
All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.