Swift VPN - Best Proxy Shield
- Version: 1.3.2002
- Size: 29408.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English
Swift VPN - Best Proxy Shield Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Swift VPN - Best Proxy Shield app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Swift VPN - Best Proxy Shield Description0
With Swift VPN Shield your data will be encrypted and your online browsing will remain completely anonymous.
► Get Swift VPN Proxy To
- Enjoy Fast & Unlimited connection.
- Prevent anyone from tracking your IP address, identity, and location from websites and online trackers.
► Why Swift VPN Proxy Shield
- No sign-up, registration, or credit cards required: you don’t need to create an account to use the app!
- No logs: Swift VPN doesn’t track or keep any logs of its users and their activities. You are completely private with Swift Shield.
- Swift VPN is fast! It connects you to the nearest server, so your connection will be faster than with other providers
- Support: We are striving to be the best security, privacy, and access app, so if you have any questions, simply shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
■ Swift VPN Premium
- 3-day free trial - free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month; six months; one year.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscription: one week - 7.99, one month - 9.99 or 12.99; six months - 49.99 or 53.99; one year - 69.99 dollars.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.