AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler
- Version: 1.9.10
- Size: 45636.0MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPa
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler Description0
AirMeasure™ is The Ultimate Augmented Reality Measuring ToolKit with over 15+ unique modes to create the most accurate measurements possible. ( Formerly named 'AR Measure' )
Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures - even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
- Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
- Multiple Measurements
- Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
- Floor Plan - Trace the outline of a room
- Draw a 3D Cube - Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
- Find Someone’s Height - Use the Person's Height tool
- Furniture - preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
- Sports Fields - Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
- AirBrush - Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
- Trajectory - Trace a path of where you’ve been.
- Laser Level - Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
- Laser Distance - Get the distance to a point.
- Height Tool - Measure the height of anything.
- Triangulation - Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
- Metal Detector / stud finder
- Angle measurement tool
- Traditional Bubble Level
- On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
- History - Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend ;)
- Projects - Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket.