- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 11337.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Google Authenticator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Google Authenticator app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Google Authenticator Description0
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need for a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.