SUPER PADS TILES – Music Game
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 74996.0MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English
SUPER PADS TILES – Music Game Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the SUPER PADS TILES – Music Game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
SUPER PADS TILES – Music Game Description0
SUPER PADS TILES – Your music GAME!
Train your skills, reflexes and accuracy in this amazing game from the Super Pads Family! Get the best score in every kit to make your way up the rankings, earn coins and unlock special kits!
See our main characteristics
• New kits every week
• Kits inspired by famous hits
• High quality tracks
• Addicting, fun and easy to play
• Play in the right rhythm to get the best score
• Works in all screen sizes – Smartphones and Tablets
BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
Share your performances on social networks with the hashtag #superpadstiles
Become part of the Super Pads Universe:
Want to send us a suggestion?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Pads Tiles, simple. addicting and fun!
The app contains the following subscription options to remove ads:
- Monthly ($17.49) with a 7-day free trial period (only at the first month)
- Weekly for $6.49
- Yearly for $32.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- The effective monthy subscription will start right after the 7-day free trial period
- The first monthly subscription can be cancelled 24 hours before the end of the 7-day free trial period
- The subsequent monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the next renewal (considering the day of the effective monthy subscription)
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, that is offered just once in the monthly subscription, will be forfeited when the user purchases a weekly or anual subscription
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase