- Version: 11.11.2000
- Size: 39197.0MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Unfortunately, professional review of the Netflix app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Subscribe Now on Your iPhone® or iPad®
Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV shows and movies all the time. Browse titles or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love—just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalized Netflix experience built around the movies and TV shows they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
Try us free for 1 month! If you enjoy your Netflix trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through Netflix.