InShot Video Editor Music, Cut
- Version: 1.32.1
- Size: 44588.0MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
InShot Video Editor Music, Cut Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the InShot Video Editor Music, Cut app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
InShot Video Editor Music, Cut Description0
InShot - Handy, Comprehensive and Fun!
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete middle part of a video
- Merge videos
- Adjust video speed
- Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square ready.
- Move video/photo inside the square.
Music , Effects & Voice-overs
- Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
- Lots of fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features.
- Volume control for both original video sound and mp3 songs.
Text & Emoji
- Add text on video and photo.
- Add emoji on photo.
- With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video.
- Lots of Photo filters
- Unique Video filters
- Rotate, Flip photo or video.
- Photo Collage
- High video output resolution.
- Share to social apps, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription
- With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
- InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your problems or suggestions are important to us!