- Version: 1.6.2000
- Size: 35697.0MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Kazakh, Russian
Mobile application mGov gives an opportunity to get public services and other services through the mobile telephone. The application performs more than 80 different services, such as:
- notifications on penalties for violation of traffic regulations, inclusion of debtors into the Registry, queue number to kindergarten and ect., which are sent in PUSH and/or SMS format;
- public services such as address reference, certificate on pension contributions, on absence of committed convictions or real estate, civil servants testing;
- information services: view of queue to kindergarten, housing queue, information on expiration of vehicle tech inspection, on existing tax debts, queue reservation to PSC
- payments: payment for mobile operation services and other fees and duties.
Besides interactive services, a personal office- the section containing your personal data, is available in the mobile application as well. There you may find an information on your registration address, existing real estate, vehicle, violation of traffic regulations, there is also a «Timeline» section to view basic events from user’s biography which contains in the portal of «Electronic government».
Note, in order to view the full content of personal office and obtain public services, user needs to have an electronic digital signature, which can be recorded on a SIM-card or transferred to smartphone’s memory.
Additional functional contains a map of socially important objects: PSC, notaries, kindergartens, SCPP branches and ect., application users may also take part in different inquiries with the aim to improve public services quality.