Fan's Transport Guide
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 30259.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Fan's Transport Guide Description
For the first time in the history of international football, free transport is provided for the
convenience of fans in Russia which will deliver guests to matches in 11 host cities of the Championship.
It will be easy to take advantage of the free transport thanks to the Fan Transport Guide, a
personal transport guide in the host cities of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
The Fan Transport Guide is a website and a mobile application.
For the convenience of guests from all over the world, the Fan Transport Guide is available in 5
languages – Russian, English, French, Spanish and German.
With the Transport Guide, you will be able to:
- find the best routes of travel in the host cities taking into account free public transport routes;
- confirm a free ticket for an additional train going to the host city and back taking into account
the start time of the football matches;
- find all the important facilities related to the Championship in the host cities – stadiums, railway
and bus stations, airports, fan zones, places of FAN ID issue, intercepting parking. In addition, the
embassies of the participating countries will be listed, as well as various attractions of the city;
In order to use the free transport, you need a match ticket and a FAN ID. Please, register in the
Fan Transport Guide and use free transport of the World Cup 2018 in Russia!
If you have any questions, at any time call the support service of the Transport Directorate-2018:
+7 (495) 741-18- 18 (for calls from other countries) and 8 (800) 775-20- 18 (for calls from Russia). Support
staff is available in 5 languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.