TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants
- Version: 28.8.2001
- Size: 131116.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants Description
Say hello to the all-new TripAdvisor – where your travel feed makes it easy to find helpful advice from the friends and travel experts you follow, along with millions of traveler reviews and photos, bookable tours and attractions, recommended restaurants, and more. It’s everything you need to know and go better, every time.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use:
• Follow friends and travel experts for advice that matches your interests
• Use travel videos, articles, and other posts as inspiration in planning your own trips
• Save travel ideas and share them with friends
• Access over 600 million candid traveler reviews and opinions
• See the lowest hotel prices from 200+ booking sites
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Search and book amazing tours and attractions with Viator
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Discover what’s near your current location
• Add your own reviews and photos
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.