- Version: 3.326.10002
- Size: 165863.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.